About Electropreneur Park (EP)
The Electropreneur Park, Bhubaneswar is established to promote innovation and entrepreneurship by translating technology ideas and innovation in various disciplines of Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) and related fields into products, processes and services for commercial exploitation and encourage application of knowledge for benefit of the society. Eventually the EP would put in place a vibrant and sustainable ecosystem of R&D, design, engineering and innovation in Electronics.
Electropreneur Park , Bhubaneswar is managed by Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT ) Bhubaneswar as the academic partner and India Electronics and Semiconductor Association (IESA) as the implementation partner.
Manager (Administration & Accounts)
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
No of Vacancy: 1
Date of Publication: 06th April 2022
Last Date: 26th April 2022
Nature of appointment
The post is proposed to be filled up purely on contract basis for a period of three years which will be renewed on performance basis every year. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the contract period.
Less than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application. Further, suitable candidates may be given age relaxation.
MBA (Finance) and/or Graduate in Science/Commerce from a recognized and reputed
Institute/University. Professional Certification in CA/ICWA/Inter Qualified is desirable.
Post Qualification experience of 5 to 10 years of overall experience as Manager in
Administration & Accounting with the responsibilities of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations and must also have fair
knowledge of productivity tools and digital technologies.
Selected candidate shall be part of the core Incubation team at Electropreneur Park
and would lead the following activities.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the centres under leadership of the COO, EP.
- Hire and manage temporary staff as per requirements.
- Make administrative arrangements for on boarding of start-ups and visit of dignitaries.
- Make administrative arrangement for conduct of onlin/ onsite training programme as per the directives of the COO.
- Safe custody/keeping and accounting of funds allocated to the centre.
- Preparing budgetary estimates and taking approval as per the policy.
- Ensure tax compliances as per current and prevailing regulatory provisions.
- Preparing/help start-ups in preparing the balance sheet.
- Safe custody of bills, invoices & Payment vouchers
- Handling Business Banking responsibilities of the centre.
- Preparing/Help start-ups in preparing Financial Projections for the purpose of valuation.
- Financial analysis and forecasting.
- Develop vision, strategy and business model to achieve the objectives of the domain specific CoE being established by STPI and implemented by AIC STPI Next Initiatives in consultation with the COO and the Jurisdictional STPI Director of the respective CoE.
- Work closely with the COO and Jurisdictional STPI Director of respective Co End report to the COO/COE for implementation of strategy, review and plan for continuous improvement.
- Empathetic people manager, a trusted advisor to the team.
- Enjoys working with start-ups and helping them succeed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in the role.
- In depth knowledge of financial management, accounting practices, corporate financial laws and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in use of MS Office and financial management & accounting software(s).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with balance sheets, financial projects, valuations methodology.
- Familiarity with startup ecosystem is a strong advantage.
Maximum fixed and consolidated salary of Rs. 40,000/- (Rupees forty thousands)
per month. For deserving candidates, the consolidated salary as per industry standards, may be
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria/requirements may fill up the online application at website of the company www.stpinext.in or https:/bbs.electropreneurpark.in
- Applications received by the last date shall be screened by a duly constituted Committee.
Therefore, applicants are required to go through the eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain
themselves regarding their eligibility before applying.
- The ‘screened-in’ candidates shall be called for Personal Interview and appear before the Selection Committee at their own cost.
- The Candidates, at the time of Personal Interview, must bring their original documents for verification and one set of duly self-attested photocopies of those documents.
- The Name of the Applicant in application form must be same as mentioned in the certificate of matriculation. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to matriculation, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
Other general terms & conditions
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Any candidate found canvassing for his candidature will be summarily disqualified.
- Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated after attaining the minimum essential qualification(s).
- Mere fulfilment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for test and/or interview.
- Candidates are advised to upload certificate of their age, educational qualifications, experience etc. while submitting online applications.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates recommended by the Selection Committee shall be offered the appointment.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false information or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected at any stage, the company reserves the right to stop/cancel selection/appointment and take other legal action, as appropriate, against such candidate.
- Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing for personal interview.